Brief description of the project:
The project is focused on the modernization and renewal of the equipment of the center of highly specialized health care in oncogynecology at the University Hospital in Motol, on the improvement of conditions for the provision of patient care. This involves the necessary replacement of equipment that is at the end of its service life and the acquisition of new modern equipment that will help maintain the standard of quality and safety of medical care.
EU financial support is provided for the project.
With the contribution of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the State Budget of the Czech Republic, the following equipment was purchased within the project in the total value of CZK 66 incl. VAT.
- Magnetic resonance imaging 3T, 1 pc
- High-end ultrasound machine, 1 pc
- Mobile operating table, electrically adjustable, 1 pc
- Operating lamp with LED technology, 1 pc
- Anesthesiology device with monitoring unit, 2 pcs
- Laparoscopic tower high-end type, 1 pc
- Technology for sentinel node detection, 1 pc
- Gynecological examination chair, 8 pcs
- ICU adjustable bed, 12 pcs
- ICU Bed-side monitor, 12 pcs
- Central vital signs monitor, 2 pcs