The outpatient department of the clinic includes several outpatient clinics for newcomers, children in ongoing treatment and for long-term patients.
The outpatient clinic is visited by children whose health condition allows for regular outpatient check-ups and does not require hospitalization.
Outpatient monitoring also includes the care of patients who have successfully completed treatment and whose regular check-ups will enable early detection of a possible relapse of the disease (so-called dispensarization).
We also lead children in outpatient care several years after the end of oncological treatment, in whom we monitor the possible late consequences of therapy.
Our workplace also includes a specialized outpatient clinic for children after bone marrow transplantation, an outpatient clinic for patients with hemangiomas, a neurooncology outpatient clinic, an outpatient clinic for patients with hemophilia and non-oncological blood diseases.
The ambulances are accessible by elevators from the children's reception or from the entrance to the children's section of the Motol University Hospital - are located on the 5th floor, node E
- It is necessary to order individual patients for examination in one of the outpatient clinics by telephone at the telephone numbers listed below
- Ordering patients for the first examination is possible with the recommendation of a general practitioner or other specialist.
- It is not possible to order patients for a certain hour, especially due to the need for an initial laboratory examination.
- The ordering of individual patients is coordinated by doctors and nurses of individual outpatient clinics due to the need for a number of specialized examinations and procedures, which must be solved individually.
- The order of patients is determined by the doctor - it usually decides the time of processing laboratory samples, health status, or the availability of prescribed chemotherapy and blood derivatives.
Ordering - ambulance
- Hematology - general clinic - phone 22443 6464 - Monday to Friday, only at times 10.30 - 12.00 a 13.00 - 14.30
- Oncology - ordering a dispensary outpatient clinic - sister Bašeová - tel. 22443 6444 - Tuesday 7.00 - 8.00, Wednesday 7.00 - 8.00, Thursday 7.00 - 8.00 pm
- Oncology - hemangiomas - ordering - station nurse Nováková - phone 22443 6586 - Monday 14.00 - 15.00, Tuesday 14.00 - 15.00, Thursday 14.00 - 15.00 pm
- Acute complications of the patient at any time - tel. 22443 6445, - 6444, - 6448 during 7.00 - 15.30, od 15.30 - bed part - 22443 6425 or 22443 6431
- Orders and consultations of patients monitored in oncology are also possible by email: email@example.com
Hematology clinic - general
Oncology clinic - general
Hematology clinic - transplantation
Hematology clinic - bleeding diseases
Oncology clinic - aftercare
Oncology clinic - hemangiomas
Medical / dispensary oncology clinic
Head of the clinic
Doc. MUDr. Lucie Sramkova, Ph.D.
+224 436 400
MD Petra Keslová, Ph.D.
+224 436 403
+224 436 401
Fax: (+224) 436 420 XNUMX
+224 436 402
Secretariat - laboratory center:
+224 433 404
Fax: (+224) 436 417 XNUMX