- If the epidemiological situation of the respective clinic allows it, it is possible for her to visit the patient every time only one person.
Visits are not allowed for pediatric patients when an escort is present in the department.
In justified cases, exceptions may be granted by the head physician of the department.
- Only a person without symptoms of infection with respiratory protection (disposable multi-layer mouthpiece/FFP2 respirator) can visit the patient.
- Disinfect your hands before entering the hospital and the ward.
- Follow the instructions of the nursing staff.
Currently completely closed clinics/departments for visits:
- Department of Internal Medicine, 2nd Faculty of Medicine, Charles University and Motol University Hospital – all inpatient stations
- Department of Spondylosurgery, 1st Medical Faculty, Charles University and University Hospital Motol – all inpatient stations
- Pneumology Clinic of the 2nd Faculty of Medicine, UK and Motol Medical University
Thank you for helping to protect the health of our patients and healthcare professionals.