The mission of FN Motol is to treat patients on the basis of current knowledge of medical science and to provide its clients with comprehensive and high-quality highly specialized care for all phases of human life. The mission summarizes the password: We serve generations. The vision for the future is to make the hospital the "flagship" of the Czech healthcare system in the field of general and specialized care. An effective hospital management system, including a plan for continuous quality improvement, is essential to fulfilling the mission and vision.
- provides basic, specialized and highly specialized health care and services in medical fields, in the form of outpatient and inpatient care for children, adults and seniors
- je biggest medical facility in the Czech Republic
- it consists of 2 interconnected monoblocks and several separate pavilions - it has 2 beds
- outpatient treatment more than one million patients annually
- in bed treats over 77 patients annually
- has almost 6000 employees
We serve generations and help children that others cannot.
The University Hospital in Motol will become a University Hospital - one of the key Czech and European accredited workplaces, economically stable and scientifically innovative, providing patients with comprehensive health care at an internationally comparable level from prenatal age to old age - which will be friendly to its patients, visitors , students and staff.