In our hospital COVID-19 testing is performed. We offer two possibilities:
- PCR tests are covered by health insurance only up to two times per calendar month
- PCR tests are covered by the health insurance company on the basis of a request from a doctor or hygienist (before visitng the Testing point (PCR tests) make sure that your GP or hygienist has confirmed the request for testing.
- Test price for self-payers is 814,- CZK
- Confirmation for the GP is sent free of charge by e-mail
- The payment is possible ONLY CONTANCTLESS in Testing point
How and when will I found out the result?
- You will receive the result within 48 hours via SMS*
*the time stated may vary depending on technical circumstances and current load of the Testing centre
- The test result certificate is now also available on https://ocko.uzis.cz/
The sampling point for PCR tests is located in building No. 24, nearby the south entrance to the hospital.
Opening hours are 7 am. – 15 pm. You must register yourself in advance (see the link below).
Please do not forget your ID, recommendation and medical insurance card.
The contact for the sampling point is 224 435 395, alternatively 224 435 396.
Link for online registration: https://objednavky.fnmotol.cz/
Antigen testing takes place in the areal of Motol University Hospital, in the atrium.
The sampling point is opened Mo – Su 7 am. – 17 pm. You must register yourself in advance (see the link below).
The price of the test for self-payers or for additional antigen tests beyond the scope of the health insurance is 201 CZK.
You pay for the test at the Department for Foreign Patients. Please, do not forget your ID, confirmation of permanent residence in Czech republic (if you have one) and medical insurance card.
The contact for the sampling point: 224 435 397
Antigen tests are covered by health insurance up to once in every 7 days.