We would like to draw your attention to the fact that outpatient care within the Motol University Hospital is provided primarily to patients who have a referral for an examination from a general practitioner and / or a attending physician, or recommendations from another clinicwithin Motol University Hospital.
It is necessary to make an appointment in advance at the clinic needed.
The list of contact for clinic within the Motol University Hospital you can find in the attachment.
- seznam-linek-fnm-en.pdf (659,71 KB)
If you have the appointment for an outpatient examination and have no valid Czech public health insurance and visit hospital within working hours of the Dpt. for Foreign Patients you must:
- register at the Dpt. for Foreign Patients.
- contact in advance your insurance company (Uniqa, VZP for foreigners, Ergo, AXA Interpartner, travel insurance);
- take passport/ID and insurance card with you;
- pay a deposit for examination in case the insurance company refuses to pay for it;
- if you posess European health insurance card, you must take it with you and check its validity (at the reception we check if your EHIC card covers the examination you request);
The deposit amount depends on expected treatment.
After examination the patient comes back to the Dpt. for Foreign Patients, where you get final invoice for examination.
The patient should recon with possible higher final proce for the examination than the paid deposit. In this case the patient must pay extra at the desk of the Dpt. for Foreign Patients.