How to get to Motol University Hospital?
By metro: green line A, stop Nemocnice Motol. Vestibule of the metro station leads you directly to the hospital area.
- line 167 from the bus stop Anděl to the nearest bus stop Nemocnice na Homolce)
- line 168 (from the bus stop Nové Butovice, through Vypich, Petřiny, to the bus stop Bořislavka)
- line 174 (from the bus stop Velká Ohrada through the bus stop Luka)
- line 179 (through the bus stop Luka to the bus stop Třebonice)
- line 180 (from the bus stop Zličín, through Sídliště Řepy, to the bus stop Dejvická)
- line 184 (from the bus stop Nové Butovice, through Vypich, to the bus stop Vozovna Střešovice)
- regional lines 301, 347, 352, 380
- night line 502 (through bus stops Luka and Suchdol)
By car: you find all the information here https://www.fnmotol.cz/en/practical-information/parking/.
Information about the ombusman is available here https://www.fnmotol.cz/en/ombudsman/
Bank name: Česká národní banka, Na příkopech 864/28, 110 00, Praha 1, Czech Republic
Account number: 17937051/0710
SWIFT code: CNBACZPP
Variable symbol = invoice number without slash
Supporting information about hospitalization are available for download here:
- hospitalizace-cj.pdf (3,19 MB)
Patients' rights and responsibilities are available for download here: