We would like to draw your attention to the fact that outpatient care within the Motol University Hospital is provided primarily to patients who have a request for an examination from a general practitioner and / or attending physician, or recommendation from another department of FN Motol.
It is necessary to order in advance by telephone at the relevant department.
The list of contacts is available for download in the attachment.
- list-lines-fnm (711,44 KB)
If you are ordering an outpatient examination, you do not valid Czech public health insurance and you come during the opening hours of the Self-Paying Department, you must:
- register with the Self-Paying Department.
- contact the insurance company (Uniqa, VZP for foreigners, Ergo, AXA Interpartner, travel insurance);
- take your passport, insurance and recommendations with you;
- pay a deposit for the treatment, if your treatment is not covered by the insurance company;
- if you are a holder of a European Insured Card, take it with you and check the validity of the card (at the reception we will check whether the card will pay for the examination requested by you);
Amount of deposit it depends on the expected scope of health care.
After the examination, the patient returns to the Self-Paying Department, where he receives final invoice for the examination.
The patient must take into account that the final amount for the provided health care may exceed the amount of the deposit. In this case, the patient must pay the remaining amount at the counter of the Self-Paying Department.