The hospital provides a range of specialized services that are not covered by public health insurance. These services and services are paid for by clients at the cash desk of the Foreign and Private Patient Department.
Within our department, you can pay for:
- provided health care for self-paying patients;
- superior accommodation and food. For more information, see Premium non-medical services.
- burning X-rays / CT / MRI images to CD (133 CZK) *;
Adult part (records of the Clinic of Imaging Methods, node A floor -1) Mon-Fri 13 pm-15 pm, Children's section (records of the Clinic of Imaging Methods, Children's Polyclinic, node D, floor SP) Mon-Fri 8 am-14pm We warn patients that payment for the CD is only possible with a payment card at the above locations, payment is made in cash at the cash desk of the Self-Paying Department, on the ground floor between the adult hospital and the headquarters building.
- father's training at birth (688 CZK) *;
- assisted reproduction (price list here: Assisted reproduction);
- dental procedures (more information here: Dentistry);
- plastic surgery (for more information, see Plastic surgery);
- accommodation of employees / visits / parents of hospitalized children.
* The price includes 21% VAT.
Hospital Motol also provides its clients with examinations necessary for the insurance company.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact our Department. Here you first fill in the form, make a deposit for the examination, then you will be sent for a blood sample and the nurse will then order you to consult the results with a doctor, where a confirmation will be issued to you, if the results of your tests allow it. This consultation will usually take place within 1 week of blood collection.
For more than 10 years, our Department has been providing excursions for external visitors at the Motol University Hospital. The excursion includes a tour of two hospital wards (according to the wishes of the group and the current capacity and operational capabilities of the hospital) and a presentation in which the participants of the excursion will learn a lot of interesting information about the hospital.
- The minimum excursion time is 1,5 hours.
- The participation fee is 280 CZK incl. VAT 21% per person.
- Foreign participants of the excursion must provide an interpreter, who is exempt from the participation fee.
If you are interested, please contact the contact person: Mrg. Jakub Wichs, email@example.com
Accommodation for parents of hospitalized children
We offer you the possibility of accommodation, which depends on the operation of the clinic.
You can stay directly at the department or at the Motol dormitory.
For children under 6 years of age, the accommodation of the accompanying person is covered by health insurance;
For children over 6 years of age, the attending physician will suggest the necessity of the presence of an escort and, in indicated cases, will refer the request to the reviewing physician of the insurance company. If the reviewing doctor of the insurance company concerned does not approve the request, the accompanying person shall pay for his/her own stay.
The price for one night in the dormitory is 120 CZK including VAT 15% for the first adult accompanying the child.
The price for one night in the dormitory is 200 CZK including VAT 15% for the next adult accompanying the child.
FN Motol offers the possibility of hotel-type accommodation in a separate newly renovated wing. For more information, please contact the hotel directly or contact the department by phone +420 224 437 309.