If you have symptoms respiratory disease (cough, temperature, shortness of breath) or you have been in contact with a person with covid-19 in the last 14 days, please use a mouthpiece or respirator on the hospital premises.
Be considerate of other patients and employees of the Motol University Hospital.
Appeal to wear a respirator in selected clinics and departments
Based on the monitoring of the current number of individual cases of covid-19 at Motol Hospital, the Department of Hospital Hygiene and Epidemiology primarily recommends wearing FFP2 respirators in the clinics and departments listed below.
– Department of Neurology, 2nd Faculty of Medicine, UK, and Motol University of Applied Sciences
– LDN – Aftercare Center
– Geriatrics Internal Clinic of the 2nd Faculty of Medicine, UK and Motol Medical Center
– Department of Pediatric and Adult Orthopedics and Traumatology of the 2nd Faculty of Medicine, UK and Motol General Hospital, for visits to patients in the adult section of the clinic
– Adult emergency department
– Children's Emergency Department